VetGun 30 Head Starter Kits
2 Kit Options to Choose From
Each Kit Includes everything needed to treat 30 head including the newly designed VetGun III, CO2 Cartridges, and 30 Aim Gelcaps.
(Kits also available to treat 150 head. Please click here to view http://bit.ly/VetGunStarterKit150
Prices include Fast, Free Shipping, a savings of nearly $50.
Choose the Kit that works best for you:
** See photos for product information and recommended Insecticide Rotation Schedule. **
The VetGun III Propelled Insecticide Delivery System is designed to treat Horn Flies and Lice in Cattle.
The VetGun™ Insecticide Delivery System is a unique system for delivering insecticide-filled AiM-A and AiM-L VetCaps to control horn flies and lice on cattle without having to catch the cattle and run them through the chute. The AiM-L VetCaps, which burst upon contact, deliver the powerful insecticide. The VetGun III is powered by CO2 and can be utilized from 15' - 30' away. Simply aim, shoot and treat the cattle. Treats cattle weighing 600+ lbs.
The VetGun III is easy to operate for men and women, quite accurate and a reliable, low stress way to treat cattle. Cattle may be treated while milling around or feeding, without added stress or labor. Allows one person to easily apply insecticide from horseback, pickup, ATV, or while on foot. Saves time and puts you in control of when and where you treat your cattle.
- VetGun III has increased usability and functionality. Works with all VetCaps and CO2 Cartridges for .
- Precision-engineered CO2 power to project a precise dosage of AiM-A or AiM-L VetCaps to treat the animal
- Patented new dosage form that encapsulates liquid parasiticides in a special softgel capsule
- Designed to be used at a range of 15 - 30 feet
- Works in a similar way to pour-on parasiticide products
- VetGun and VetCaps are engineered not to startle the cattle and to minimize any discomfort caused by the dosing process
- GelCaps are brightly colored, allowing producers to tell which cattle have been treated
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved topical insecticide is proven effective for control of horn flies and lice on cattle
- Specifically engineered to withstand transportation and handling, yet burst upon contact with the animal
- AiM-L VetCaps contain 10mL of lambda cyhalothrin encased in a specialized capsule to be used exclusively with the VetGun
- AiM-A VetCaps contain Abamectin
- The leading cause of economic loss in the cattle industry is from parasites, particularly horn flies. Horn flies interrupt cattle from grazing and can cause as much as one pint of blood loss per day per animal, resulting in up to 30 percent less weight gain in just 80 days.
- Overall, horn flies cost the U.S. cattle industry nearly $1 billion per year. Treatment methods against these blood-sucking parasites include spray-ons, pour-ons, insecticide eartags, dustbags and feed additives. But the most traditional horn fly treatments require rounding up the cattle and running them through a chute. This labor-intensive process provides inaccurate dosage control, creates stress and risks injury to you and your cattle.
- Because most cattle raisers try to handle their cattle as little as possible, some parasites aren't treated at the best time or don't get treated at all. VetGun and AiM VetCaps provide control where and when you need it.
- Visit the VetGun Channel on YouTube for video tutorials on how to use their products.