Who We Are
COX RANCH SUPPLY & COX ANIMAL HEALTH
Best Products, Best Prices every day.
WHO WE ARE
Cox Ranch Supply and Cox Animal Health is a retail seller of Tack, Supplements, Equipment and Supplies for Horses, Cattle, Pets and Small Livestock. We are a small, family owned business dedicated to helping you care for your animals in the best way possible. Whether you are a rancher, an equestrian or a pet parent, we understand that the good health and well being of your animals is paramount in your life.
The Mission of Cox Ranch Supply and Cox Animal Health is to provide top quality merchandise from industry leading manufacturers, prices that are a good value and an excellent customer service experience while giving back to the animal community. Our animal feeds, supplements and medications are always the freshest available. We will handle your order with care from start to finish and are available to answer any questions that you might have. In addition, we are dedicated to shipping orders with lightning speed.
OUR COMMITMENT TO ANIMALS
Each time you shop with us, part of the proceeds from the products purchased will be donated to various animal shelters and rescue groups to help animals in need. At the end of each fiscal year we will announce the charities that have been chosen and will donate products, make monetary contributions or both to those organizations. If you would like to recommend a charity or rescue group for us to consider, please contact us.
We are a new company and will start small, but hope that some day these contributions and donations will grow to a significant number so that we may help as many animals in need as possible.
- TOP QUALITY ITEMS, AFFORDABILITY and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE – We are a family owned business specializing in offering top quality saddles, tack, grooming supplies, farm and ranch equipment, show equipment and showing supplies at reasonable prices. We work with more than 100 of the top manufacturers in the country. We have access to over 50,000 different products. And we will always go the extra mile to assure that you have an excellent purchasing experience.
- FREE SHIPPING - We offer free shipping within the continental United States for order totaling over $50. If you are outside of this area, contact us for a reduced price shipping quote. Your items will be carefully packaged and will ship securely via FedEx, UPS or USPS. You will receive tracking information for every shipment. Your item will be insured and the delivery will require a signature for items valued at $500 or more.
- MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE - Each new item that we sell is a top quality item that is sealed, in the original box and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Many items are guaranteed by the manufacturer. Please see the manufacturer's website for complete guarantee information on all products. All guarantees are between the manufacturer and the purchaser.
- HASSLE FREE RETURNS - We offer hassle free returns on all unopened items. Simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your item. We will gladly refund your purchase price. Unless an item is defective, a restocking fee equivalent to the original shipping charges will be applied. Due to the heat sensitivity of most supplements, these items are non returnable.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Your complete satisfaction is our primary goal. Should you have any questions regarding a purchase, simply contact us. We will make every effort to assure your 100% satisfaction.
- PRICE MATCH - We frequently monitor the prices of items that we sell to maintain the lowest prices possible. Should you find a lower advertised price for an item, simply contact us by phone or email. We will make every effort to match that price.
- MORE ITEMS AVAILABLE - We work with over 300 manufacturers and are adding more items to this website each week. If you need an item that is not listed here, please contact us. We may be able to order the item for you.
Disclaimer: Use of horse, livestock and pet products and equipment is at your own risk. It is always best to consult your veterinarian when any sort of intervention is needed when working with or treating animals, pets and livestock. The information provided on this website is informational only and is not intended to be construed as advice and is not intended to replace the advice of your veterinarian or the information provided by the manufacturer(s). The seller(s) assume no responsibility beyond offering products for sale from the manufacturers listed. All guarantees and warranties are between the buyer and the manufacturer.