Who We Are & Policies
COX RANCH SUPPLY & COX ANIMAL HEALTH
"Blue Ribbon Service, Champions of Caring".
WHO WE ARE
Cox Ranch Supply and Cox Animal Health is an online retail seller of supplements, equipment and supplies for horses, cattle, pets and small livestock. We are a small, family-owned business dedicated to helping you care for your animals in the best way possible. Whether you are a rancher, a cowboy, an equestrian, or a pet parent, we understand that the good health and well being of your animals is paramount in your life.
The Mission of Cox Ranch Supply and Cox Animal Health is to provide top quality merchandise from industry leading manufacturers, prices that are a good value, and an excellent customer service experience while giving back to the animal community. We will handle your order with care from start to finish, and are available to answer any questions that you might have. In addition, we are dedicated to shipping orders with lightning speed.
OUR COMMITMENT TO ANIMALS
In addition to providing industry-leading products, we are also committed to helping animals in need including providing products and monetary donations to animal shelters, rescue groups, and groups that assist family farms after fires, floods, tornadoes, etc.
- TOP QUALITY ITEMS, AFFORDABILITY and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE – We are a family owned business specializing in offering top quality saddles, tack, grooming supplies, farm and ranch equipment, show equipment and showing supplies at reasonable prices. We work with more than 100 of the top manufacturers in the country. We have access to over 50,000 different products. And we will always go the extra mile to assure that you have an excellent purchasing experience.
- FREE SHIPPING - We offer free shipping within the continental United States for orders totaling $150 or more. We charge $12 Flat Fee Shipping for orders totaling less than $150. If you are outside of the continental United States, contact us to see if we can ship items to your location, and to receive a shipping quote. All items will be carefully packaged and will ship securely via FedEx, UPS or USPS. You will receive tracking information for every shipment. Your item will be insured and the delivery will require a signature for items valued at $500 or more.
- MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE - Each new item that we sell is a top quality item that is sealed, in the original box, and guaranteed by the manufacturer. Please see the manufacturer's website for complete guarantee information on all products. All product or performance guarantees are expressly between the manufacturer and the purchaser.
- HASSLE FREE RETURNS - We offer hassle free returns on all unopened items. Simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your item. We will gladly refund your purchase price. Unless an item is out of date/expired, item is defective, or arrives with damage to the container, a restocking fee equivalent to the original shipping charges will be applied. Due to the heat sensitivity of most supplements, these items are non-returnable. Due to EPA regulations, items that are considered a hazardous product (Insecticides, Fly Sprays, Insect Sprays, Premise Sprays, Aim Gelcaps, Pour-Ons, etc.) are non-returnable unless out of date/expired, item is defective, or arrives with damage to the packaging, container, or sprayer.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Your complete satisfaction is our primary goal. Should you have any questions regarding a purchase, simply contact us. We will make every effort to assure your 100% satisfaction.
- PRICE MATCH - We frequently monitor the prices of items that we sell to maintain the lowest prices possible. Should you find a lower advertised price for an item, simply contact us by phone or email. We will make every effort to match that price.
- MORE ITEMS AVAILABLE - We work with over 300 manufacturers and are adding more items to this website each week. If you need an item that is not listed here, please contact us. We may be able to order the item for you.
These activities may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information under certain U.S. state privacy laws. Depending on where you are, you may have the right to opt out of these activities. If you would like to exercise this opt-out right, please follow the instructions below.
To opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information collected using cookies and other device-based identifiers as described above, please click here. You will need to renew this choice if you clear your browser cookies or if you use a different browser or device.
If you visit our website with the Global Privacy Control opt-out preference signal enabled, depending on where you are we will treat this as a request to opt-out of the “sale” or “sharing” of information for the device and browser you used to visit our website.
Disclaimer: Use of horse, livestock and pet products and equipment is at your own risk. It is always best to consult your veterinarian when any sort of intervention is needed when working with or treating animals, pets and livestock. The information provided on this website is informational only and is not intended to be construed as advice and is not intended to replace the advice of your veterinarian or the information provided by the manufacturer(s). The seller(s) assume no responsibility beyond offering products for sale from the manufacturers listed on each product. All guarantees and warranties are solely between the buyer and the manufacturer. Customer is responsible for checking all product expiration dates prior to using the product. Cox Ranch Supply makes no guarantees regarding expiration dates, freshness of product once is enters the supply chain, or mechanical operation of products.