Full Bucket® Equine Maximum Strength Probiotic Paste
Available in 2 Sizes
Box of 10 (30 day maintenance supply)
Box of 20 (60 day maintenance supply)
- Developed by an Equine Veterinarian
- All-Natural Ingredients - No Prescription Needed
- Maximum Strength Formula for horses with gastrointestinal issues
- Perfect for horses experiening stress, illness, increased workload, showing
- Quickly becoming one of the top Equine Gut Health Products on the market
Contains over 333% more active ingredients than the #1 competitor
- Compare to Succeed® and Succeed VF®
- Has received hundreds of great reviews - visit www.fullbuckethealth.com
From the Manufacturer's Website
Horses are highly susceptible to digestive problems - especially performance horses, horses under stress, horses that are injured, horses being hauled. Horses have a complex digestive system, which includes both a stomach and a hind-gut. Full Bucket® Equine Maximum Strength Probiotic Paste was developed by veterinarians to remove the cause, eliminate the symptoms, and then rebuild and protect the microbiome in their patients. When a horse's microbiome gets disrupted, causing diarrhea, bloating or gas, it can lead to much worse problems such as colic or colitis. And, because Full Bucket® Equine Maximum Strength Probiotic Paste works so well, this fast-acting probiotic with 100 Billion CFUs per serving, is now the #1 choice for veterinarians and Universities in the U.S.
Each Tube contains 32.5cc of probiotic. Loading dose (if necessary) is 32.5cc for 5 days. Maintenance Dose is 10cc/day. See label for complete feeding information.
THE PERFECT INGREDIENTS IN THE PERFECT CONCENTRATION
The two MOST important factors when considering horse digestive care products:
1) The Right Ingredients - Saccharomyces boulardii, is the most researched and proven yeast probiotic strain in the world. It also has Prebiotic to help feed the microbiome, and L-Glutamine for a healthy intestinal lining.
2) The Perfect Concentration - If you don't have enough active ingredient, you won't get the desired effect. Our concentrations are the highest in the market.
OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES
100 Billion CFUs - our probiotic is 2,000% stronger than the competition.
Yeast Probiotic Strain - This means the probiotic is not affected by antibiotics and can be used in conjunction with an antibiotic program. Very important because antibiotics often cause diarrhea as they kill off ALL the microbial bacteria, both good & bad, during use.
Microencapsulated - Protects the individual probiotic so it can survive gastric acids in the mouth, intestine and stomach and allows it to get to the hind-gut where it's needed to keep digestion functioning properly.
Lyophilized - Our horse probiotic is lyophilized for durability and optimal cell viability and has been shown to promote horse intestinal health in numerous publications.
Safe - As an all-natural solution, it can be used with confidence in Performance and with young and old horses.