First Arrival® with Encrypt® Feed Supplement for Calves
Targeted Intestinal Support by DBC Ag Products
First Arrival® with Encrypt® is a fast-acting, safe and reliable feed supplement, engineered to enhance the immune system. It targets 98% of the pathogens that cause scours and malnutrition, while providing beneficial bacteria at the same time. First Arrival® with Encrypt®, our exclusive trademarked organic carbon source is a targeted feed supplement specially formulated to help a newborn calf build a strong immune system. Its innovative formula provides Encrypt®, targeted egg proteins, micro-encapsulated lactic acid forming bacteria, and Vitamins A, D3 and E that better enable newborn calves to fight the pathogens that may cause scours and other diseases.
Even after feeding colostrum during the first 24 hours, calves have a severe immunity gap that makes them highly susceptible to diseases that cause scours. That’s why First Arrival® with Encrypt® was developed. Our proprietary formula is a dark gray granular powder that is research backed and delivers the following key benefits that help avoid scours in newborn calves:
- Encrypt aids in inhibiting growth of pathogens, including cryptosporidia, and absorbs harmful toxins
- Targeted egg proteins concentrate on the most common digestive pathogens
- Micro-encapsulation protects beneficial bacteria from stomach acid and bile
- Dark gray powder serves as marker of passage and proper use
- All natural ingredients require no withdrawal
- Easy to use – buckets, bottles and hands clean up easily
Directions: Use for 14 days, beginning when calf is 24 hours old. First 2 days, 10 gram Powder per feeding twice daily. Days 3-14, 5 gram per feeding twice daily. If scours symptoms occur, dosage may be doubled. Mix with water, milk replacer, whole milk or colostrum. Feed at 101°F for best results. 5 gram scoop enclosed for individual dosing.