Vink Stainless Steel Calf Puller
Designed for one-person operation
*Price includes FREE SHIPPING (a savings of $65-$165)
Features of the Vink Calf Puller
- Designed for single handed/single person operation
- Unique rump frame encircles the hindquarters securely to prevent slippage
- Stainless Steel construction makes this unit sturdy and easy to clean
- Includes a 71” pole and one OB Rope
- May be used with the OB Rope (included), or 45" OB Straps or Chains
- Very easy to assemble
Easy to operate - will release tension immediately if necessary
- Replacement Springs also available
Vink Calf Puller – The only single-handed calving aid on the market. Unique pivoting-fork design permits herdsman to efficiently draw calf in the ideal way - downward for normal or upward for breach presentations. No extra person needed to hold puller in place. Features a rotating lever system which greatly assists in maneuvering the calf during birth. Unique rump-frame encircles securely onto rear of cow, allowing both hands free; frame does not obstruct cow or calf making it nearly impossible for frame to slip out of position.
10 cm free-stroke feature enables herdsman to synchronize pulls and rests with cow's natural contractions so blood flow to the calf is not obstructed. Tension can be instantly and completely released by pushing lever toward cow. Especially helpful in difficult presentations. Stainless steel construction ensures long and trouble-free service. Comes with a 71"L pole. Two-year warranty. See How-to Videos from Vink on YouTube.