Achieve® Pro with Cryptex™ Prebiotics and Probiotics for Cattle
Achieve® Pro with Cryptex™ Feed Supplement
Prebiotics and Probiotics for Cattle
ACHIEVE® PRO with CRYPTEX™ supports calves during times of stress by providing a scientifically formulated blend of nutrients, beneficial microorganisms, and specific targeted proteins, along with a proprietary matrix of polysaccharides and yeast extract, to help calves through periods of stress (particularly during the first 14 days of life when they are most vulnerable to disease).
- Prebiotics and Probiotics for use in Beef and Dairy Calves
- Mixes easily with formula or whole milk for bottle feeding
- May be used in most automatic feeders as well
- Powder vailable in 3 sizes - 800 gram, 4,000 gram, and 8,000 gram powder
- Also available in a paste syringe for easy dosing
ACHIEVE® PRO with Cryptex™ contains essential proteins, nutrients and buffering agents to support both the digestive system and immune system.
Glycine – a protein building block and neurotransmitter
Prebiotic inulin – promotes growth of beneficial bacteria and helps to strengthen the immune system
Beneficial bacteria – a combination of nine prebiotic products, including essential lactobacilli, populates the rumen with microflora required for efficient digestion of a feed/forage diet
Targeted lgY proteins – supports gut health
Cryptex® – a proprietary blend of yeast extract and dextran for extra energy and to support gut integrity during stress
Bone charcoal – helps to soothe the gut
Dosage & Administration
Feeding instructions for Newborn Calves:
Beginning at two day of age, feed each calf for as long as 28 days according to these guidelines
- Day 2: Mix 2 x 5 gram scoops (total 10 grams per feeding) for 2 consecutive feedings
- Day 3 -14: Mix 1 x 5 gram scoop (total 5 grams per feeding) for each feeding
- Day 15 - 28: Mix 0.5 scoop to 1 scoop (2.5 grams or 5 grams) for each feeding
*Mix powder formulation with milk replacer or whole milk. Feed at 101/102° F to help feed absorption
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Do not provide to animal without swallowing reflex. If condition persists, consult a veterinarian.