Dr. Frank’s Calf Puller by Ideal Instruments
Dr. Frank’s Calf Puller
by NeoGen/Ideal Instruments
Includes (1) 45" OB Chain
Features of the Dr. Frank's Calf Puller
- Designed for single person operation. When used properly, provides traction and counter-thrust to induce spreading of pelvic bones, elevation of the abdomen and arching of the cow’s back.
- Veterinarian designed, this calf puller/fetal extractor features an adjustable, heavy-duty nylon breeching strap, nickel plated 45" OB chain and a quick release mechanism for easy, one person operation.
- Uniform tension helps prevent slipping or backing up of the jack. Utilizes a non-slip 6-cam traction system to provide the counter-thrust needed in the birthing process.
- Smooth cast steel rods are durable, clean easily and unscrew for easy storage. Jack body is cast steel so it won’t contract or break in cold weather.
- Easily assembled in just a few minutes.
- Recommended to be used with (1) 45" OB Chain, which is included.
- OB Strap or OB Strap with chain center also available.