Dr. Frank’s Calf Puller and Replacement Parts
by Ideal Instruments
*Price includes FREE SHIPPING within the Continental U.S. (a savings of $45-$125)
Features of Dr. Frank's® Calf Puller
- Designed for single person operation. When used properly, provides traction and counter-thrust to induce spreading of pelvic bones, elevation of the abdomen and arching of the cow’s back.
- Veterinarian designed, this calf puller/fetal extractor features an adjustable, heavy-duty nylon breeching strap, nickel plated 45" OB chain and a quick release mechanism for easy, one person operation.
- Uniform tension helps prevent slipping or backing up of the jack. Utilizes a non-slip 6-cam traction system to provide the counter-thrust needed in the birthing process.
- Smooth cast steel rods are durable, clean easily and unscrew for easy storage. Jack body is cast steel so it won’t contract or break in cold weather.
- Easily assembled in just a few minutes.
- Replacement parts available for the Breechen Web Strap and the 72" Rods.