Vetericyn® Bovine Pink Eye SprayVetericyn® Pink Eye Spray is a veterinarian recommended spray to help alleviate the effects of pink eye in cattle. Apply to irritated eyes to provide relief from burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and other foreign materials. Also use to clean and sooth eyes from the effects of pink eye.
Vetericyn is a steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution that is non-toxic and speeds healing. It is a revolutionary antimicrobial solution that kills antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. Vetericyn® is as safe as saline because it is based on an oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal’s own immune system. Having the same pH as normal tear fluid, it will not sting when applied. Tests free for competitive animals.
Benefits of Vetericyn® Pink Eye Spray:
- No steroids, antibiotics or toxic elements
- Kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores
- Same pH as normal tear fluid so treats the eye without stinging
- Provides relief from the burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and other foreign materials
- Safe for both cattle and calves