Full Bucket® Equine Probiotic Pellets - Xtra Strength
Developed by a veterinarian, this probiotic is University tested, is getting great reviews, and is considered to be one of the best Gut Health products on the market for horses.
Compare to Succeed® and Succeed VF®
From the Manufacturer's Website:
QUICKLY GET YOUR HORSE'S GUT HEALTHY
Full Bucket’s Equine Probiotic Pellets Xtra Strength are a concentrated yeast-based formula that naturally supports gut health & optimal immune function.
HOW IT HELPS YOUR HORSE:
- Supports intestinal lining health and the natural gut microbiome
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports normal digestive health
- Supports natural gut defenses
WHAT IT CONTAINS:
- 50 Billion CFU’s of Saccharomyces cerevisiae boulardii, a yeast strain of probiotic that is safe to use during antibiotic therapy
- Probiotics - to support a healthy immune system
- L-Glutamine - Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract
- Prebiotics - Support a healthy microflora
- Microencapsulated - helps protect the probiotics from heat and moisture
- Lyophilized for maximum protection and efficacy
- Race & Show Safe
- 100% Overdose Safe
- Probiotic - Saccharomyces boulardii, the most researched and proven yeast based strain of probiotic for use in horses.
- Prebiotic - Also known as MOS, is food for your horse's natural microbes to get them back on their feet and fighting bad pathogens.
- L-Glutamine - An amino acid that the intestinal lining uses for health and reduce inflammation of the gut wall.
- 100% Natural Alfalfa Meal - A natural flavor horses love.
- Weanlings & Yearlings: 1/2 or 1 scoop a day on feed, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Adult & Older Horses: 1 or 2 scoops a day on feed, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Mares: 1 or 2 scoops a day on feed started 45 days prior to foaling, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Foals: Use Probiotic Paste or Foal Probiotic.
- Results vary but we recommend to allow at least 4 weeks of consistent use.