VetGun VetCaps AiM A & AiM L Cattle Insecticide GelCaps
AiM-A Abamectin and AiM-L Lambda Cyhalothrin GelCaps
30 Count or 150 Count
For use with the VetCaps VetGun, VetGun II and VetGun III Propelled Insecticide Delivery Systems.
The VetGun™ Insecticide Delivery System is a unique system for delivering insecticide-filled AiM-A and AiM-L VetCaps to control horn flies and lice on cattle without having to catch the cattle and run them through the chute. The AiM-L VetCaps, which burst upon contact, deliver the powerful insecticide. The VetGun is powered by CO2 and can be utilized from 15' - 30' away. Simply aim, shoot and treat the cattle.
The VetGun is easy to operate for men and women, quite accurate and a reliable, low stress way to treat cattle. Cattle may be treated while milling around or feeding, without added stress or labor. Allows one person to easily apply insecticide from horseback, pickup, ATV, or while on foot. Saves time and puts you in control of when and where you treat your cattle.
** See photos for product information and recommended Insecticide Rotation Schedule. **
**Please note that shipment of the Aim A or Aim L Gelcaps to the states of Alaska, Massachusettes, and New York is prohibited.**
- Precision-engineered CO2 power to project a precise dosage of AiM-A or AiM-L VetCaps to treat the animal
- Patented new dosage form that encapsulates liquid parasiticides in a special softgel capsule
- Designed to be used at a range of 15 - 30 feet
- Works in a similar way to pour-on parasiticide products
- VetGun and VetCaps are engineered not to startle the cattle and to minimize any discomfort caused by the dosing process
- GelCaps are brightly colored, allowing producers to tell which cattle have been treated
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved topical insecticide is proven effective for control of horn flies and lice on cattle
- Specifically engineered to withstand transportation and handling, yet burst upon contact with the animal
- AiM-L VetCaps contain 10mL of lambda cyhalothrin encased in a specialized capsule to be used exclusively with the VetGun
- AiM-A VetCaps contain 10mL of Abamectin (a macrocyclic lactone in the avermectin family)
- Use the link below or visit the Vetgun website for recommendations on ways to use these 2 products in rotation
- Overall, horn flies cost the U.S. cattle industry nearly $1 billion per year. Treatment methods against these blood-sucking parasites include spray-ons, pour-ons, insecticide eartags, dustbags and feed additives. But the most traditional horn fly treatments require rounding up the cattle and running them through a chute. This labor-intensive process provides inaccurate dosage control, creates stress and risks injury to you and your cattle.
- Because most cattle raisers try to handle their cattle as little as possible, some parasites aren't treated at the best time or don't get treated at all. VetGun and AiM VetCaps provide control where and when you need it.
- Visit the VetGun Channel on YouTube for video tutorials on how to use their products.
- **We are unable to accept returns of CO2 and Insecticides, which includes Aim Gelcaps.**