Diaque™ Energy and Electrolyte Powder for Livestock
by Boehringer Ingelheim
DIAQUE is a palatable, easy-to-use nutritional supplement that provides a source of energy and electrolytes for young animals. It is especially beneficial for calves under stress due to changes in feed or environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to mix and clean up
- DIAQUE contains patented hydrophobic citrus fiber
- DIAQUE is highly palatable, so calves accept it without problem
- DIAQUE may be mixed with water, milk or milk replacer and easily remains in solution, so calves receive the recommended feeding
- DIAQUE is especially beneficial for calves experiencing stress due to a change in feed or environment by providing them with essential energy and electrolytes
- Calves: 1 packet (100 grams) or 2 scoops using enclosed measuring cup (50 grams/scoop) mixed in 2 quarts of milk, milk replacer or warm water; feed immediately
- For larger calves or those requiring more energy, mix 1½ packets (150 grams) or 3 scoops using enclosed measuring cup (50 grams/scoop) mixed in 3 quarts of milk, milk replacer or warm water
- Feed every 8 to 10 hours for 24 to 48 hours
- Discard any unconsumed, mixed product each day
- See label for Dosage requirements for lambs, kids, pigs, foals and crias.