Actistatin® Equine Maximum Absorption Joint Support Formula
*Discontinued Item - Find similar products here: Search: 21 results found for "equine glucosamine" – Cox Ranch Supply
2.08 Lb Size
A patented, premium joint care product which includes 4 forms of Glucosamine.
Actistatin Equine is formulated from the base GLC 5500 formula combining all 4 Glucosamines plus Chondroitin with the patented Actistatin® Blend to increase absorption to the bloodstream from GLC 5500’s 26% to 63% in the Actistatin Equine!
Clinically proven to triple Hyaluronan production & quality (viscosity, & volume) in the first 4 weeks with continuing improvement through 24 weeks. It supports enhanced range of motion & flexion scores while fighting free radical damage and normal inflammatory responses due to training, performance & age.
Formulated for any horse that experiences joint discomfort, this is ideal for long term joint maintenance (preventative & otherwise). Positive changes have been documented in our Actistatin® Equine study within the first 30 days of use with continuing improvements with long-term use.
90 Day Supply
- Clinically Proven to:
- Triple Hyaluronan (HA) Production & Quality – (Count, Viscosity & Volume)
- Double Delivery of Glucosamine/Chondroitin to the Joint
- Enhance ROM (range of motion) & Flexion Scores
- 63% Absorption to the Bloodstream- The Highest of ANY Oral Joint Supplement
- Helps Relieve Normal Joint Stiffness (Due to Training, Exercise, Age etc.)
- Fights Free Radicals & Normal Inflammatory Responses
- Suitable For ALL Disciplines- Will Not Test
- Supports Healthy Joints & Bones
Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl (Shellfish) 1200 mg, Glucosamine Sulfate (Shellfish) 1200 mg, Glucosamine Potassium (Shellfish) 1200 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) 1080 mg, Sodium Ascorbate 300 mg, N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (Shellfish) 220 mg , Actistatin Digestive Formula 210 mg, Propreitary Blend Of Green Chlorella (Algae), Licorice Extract (Root), Potassium Citrate, N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (Shellfish), Manganese 10 mg
|Weight||Daily Feeding (scoops)||Frequency|
|UP TO 500 LBS||1/2||AM & PM|
|501 - 1000 LBS||1||AM & PM|
|1001 - 1500 LBS||1 1/2||AM & PM|
|1501+ LBS||2||AM & PM|